- Register: To register the "Excel Find and Replace Professional" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy : You can Buy "Excel Find and Replace Professional" to get Activation Code for register this software. You Can Buy it From our Website by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It : You can use demo version of "Excel Find and Replace Professional" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button. Trial version not supports all features of the software.
We have made this version friendlier with the new step wise process:
- Step 1 : Add Files (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLT).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Step 1 : Add Files - In this step you can add MS Excel files (.XLS, .XLXS, .XLSM, .XLT). Just click on "Add Files" button to open the files from where you want to replace words. You can also add a whole folder by clicking on option "Add Folder". The software will automatically search the selected folder and will add all the excel files.
Remove Selected : You can also remove the selected files from the list. For that you need select the files which you want to remove and press DEL key from your keyboard.
Clear File List : You can remove the whole list of selected file and folder. For that you will have to click on option "Clear File List".
Add Words : To go to the next step press "Add Words".
Step 2 : Add or Load Words
Add Words - In this section you have to write the words you want to remove and keep. You have two boxes named "Find What" and "Replace With" to do this process. You can also add a whole list of words either in .TXT format or .CSV format. For that you will have to check Find and Replace with radio button and click "Load List" to "Add Words" .
Find What: In this option you have to write the word or words which you want to find and you will replace. You can also find special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks and all special characters available in MS-EXCEL FILE which is not listed here. You can also use Wildcard Characters (*).
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-EXCEL FILE.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match entire cell content:Check this option if you want your search to be cell specific.
Replace in All Sheets: Check this option if you want to search and replace in entire workbook.
Replace in All Sheets: Check this option if you want to search and replace only in first sheet of workbook.
Format Words & Final Process- In this step you can change the format or highlight your selected words or phrases or you can also Edit the Text and change the Find Options.
Click on a Word in the List to open format panel. The Format Panel has four bars.
- First bar Here you can change the text if you think that there is some mistake.
- Second Bar This option gives you chance to change like Match case, Match entire cell content.
- Third Bar This option provides you chance to alter the format like bold, underline, italic, strikethrough, back and fore ground color.
- Fourth Bar This option gives you chance to change the font name and size. You can change the formatting in both options "Find What" and "Replace With".
Remove Selected : Remove all selected words from the List.
Clear File List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Clear Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Start: To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder: To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File.
Process all Files in a Separate Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in a single separate folder. Click on Browse button to select the folder. In this option all processed files name include a counter and suffix like "1_FR_1.xls", "1_FR_2.xlsx", "2_FR_3.xls"
Process in Same Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Define Custom Suffix: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files.
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Process" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process: To Stop the Find and Replace process.
A log file created which has all files and word records, it shows in which file how many words are found & replaced and highlighted and you can also open each file by double clicking on file name direct from the log file itself.Click on Header to open File.
- Step 1 : Deactivate from current PC.
- Step 2 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.