How to extract phone number from PowerPoint files.
Q.1. How to Register, Buy and Activate the software?
- Register: To register the "Files Phone Number Extractor" the user needs to click on "Enter Activation Key".
- Buy: You have to Buy "Files Phone Number Extractor" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it From our Site by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- It: You can use demo version of "Files Phone Number Extractor" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button.
Q.2. How to Extract Phone Number from various files?
- First "Run" the software.
- Now you can choose files from hard drive by clicking the option "Add Files".
- you can add files from a whole folder by click "Add Files From Folder" button.
- If you want to remove some files from a Files List, select files and press delete key on the keyboard or Delete Selected Files option.
- Now press "Start Extracting" Button for start Extract Phone Numbers.
- You can set some searching options from "Settings" Panel in Phone Number Extractor Files.
- Setting Show Load Files Option enables this software to showing the loading files option when you want to add files from directory / sub directory.
- You can Remove duplicate Phone numbers by check the "Auto Remove Duplicates" button from the list.
Extract Numbers :
- You can extract numbers by check the "Auto Extract Number" button and you get the list of Phone numbers from the selected files or folder.
Text Option :
- You can Extract Phone numbers by check the "Text tab" and you get the list of Phone Numbers from the selected option like Plain Text, Text Frame, Header, Footer, EndNotes, FootNotes, Comments and Master Slides.
Q.3. How to Filter Extracted Phone Numbers?
Following steps should be done:
- If you extract the phone/mobile/fax numbers from Files but some of all extracted phone/mobile/fax numbers are not useful.
- You can add the criteria of removing those phone/mobile/fax numbers in filter of phone/mobile/fax numbers .
- Apply "Filter Phone Numbers" button.
- It will refine the list of phone/mobile/fax numbers according to your requirement.
Q.4. How to Save Extracted Phone Numbers?
Extracted phone/mobile/fax numbers can be saved in .CSV(OPENs in Excel Format)/.txt/ new Line (OPENs in NOTEPAD) format.
Q.5. How to Deactivate Software to transfer to other PC?
Go to Help Menu on left Top.
- Step 1 : Deactivate from current PC.
- Step 2 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.