- Register: To register the "Outlook Contact Extractor" user has to click on option "Enter Activation Key" and fill the registration details with the "Activation Key".
- Buy: To get the "Activation Key" you will have to buy the "Outlook Contact Extractor". User can buy it from our site by clicking "Buy Activation Key".
- Try It: If you have to continue with the trial version of "Outlook Contact Extractor" you can click on option "Continue in Demo Version".
First of all run the Outlook Contact Extractor software. Then Add any Outlook profile or add .PST files.
- First of all select the Profile from option "Select Outlook Profiles".
- Check the check box in Personal Info and Phone info option to extract Phone numbers.
- Then click the Start Extracting Contact button to start the process.
- You can "Stop" as per your wish with the options below.
- you can also extract Phone Numbers through .PST files by press Add .PST Files showing below.
- Then Select the PST files from your location that you want to add.
- After adding the files press yes, if you want to add .pst file parmanantly to MS Outlook.
- Click Start button to start the process.
- Then check "Allow Access" option for access your outlook to extract the numbers
- While Extracting the user can "Stop" the extraction by pressing stop button.
- Remove Selected: you can also remove the selected result from the list.
- Empty List: you can empty the extracted list with this option.
Click on Filter button to Filterextracted numbers.
- If you extract the phone/mobile/fax numbers from Files but some of all extracted phone/mobile/fax numbers are not useful.
- You can add the criteria of removing those phone/mobile/fax numbers in filter of phone/mobile/fax numbers .
- Apply "Filter" button.
- It will refine the list of phone/mobile/fax numbers according to your requirement.
- you can also remove the filter by clicking on Remove Filter button
Extracted phone/mobile/fax numbers can be saved in .CSV(OPENs in Excel Format)/.txt/ new Line (OPENs in NOTEPAD) format.