- Register : To register the "Word Find and Replace Standard" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registeration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy : You have to Buy "Word Find and Replace Standard" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it From our Site by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It : You can use demo version of "Word Find and Replace Standard" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button.
We made this version more user friendly with its new stepwise process. It has Three steps:
- Step 1 : Add Files (DOC, DOCX, RTF).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Remove Selected : You can remove the selected files from the file list, to select multiple files in file list use Ctrl or Shift key. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Empty List : You can remove all files from the file list, it will alert you before removing all files. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard. Add Words : Press "Add Words" button to go to next Step.
Add Words - In this step you can add words or phrase for Find What and Replace With List Set by Set or from a Comma/Line Separated Text file. You can type word and press enter or click "Add to List" button to add the same on Word List below. To add Words from TXT fil
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-WORD.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match Whole : Check this option if you want your search to be word specific.
Use Wildcard : Check this option if you want your search will use wildcard functionality of MS Word (*). Eg. If you want to find whole sentence starting from a Specific word or characters, just enter - If*. to find whole sentence starting from If. (This is a very USEFUL feature but you need to use carefully).
- Add to List: Press this button to add words set to Word List below and to goto next Step.
- Load Word: Press this button to Load Words to Word List below from a CSV/TXT File but you have to choose for which column you want to load your words Find What or Replace With column.
- Find What Column: Through this option user can add word list to find from .txt file.
- Replace With Column: Through this option user can add word list to replace from .txt file.
- Both Column (xls, csv):you can import two column list with this option from excel file (xls, csv format).
Remove Selected : Remove all selected words from the List.
Empty Word List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Reset Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Save Word List: To Save the word list for further use. Click to "Save Word List".
Import Saved Word List: To Import the word list that you save. Click to import file on "Import Saved Word List".
Start: To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder :To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File.
Process in Native Folder of Files: Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Add Custom Suffix in File name: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files..
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Clear all Current Highlights: Check this option if you want to remove all previous highlighted text, it only clear Back-Color and ForeColor in file.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Serach & Replace" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process: To Stop the Find and Replace process.
A log file created which has all files and word records, it shows in which file how many words are found & replaced and highlighted and you can also open each file by double clicking on file name direct from the log file itself. Click on Header to open File.
- Go to Help Menu on left Top.
- Step 1 : Deactivate from current PC.
- Step 2 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.