How to extract email id from Microsoft Outlook. ?
Q.1. How to Register, Buy and Activate the software?
- Register: The user can register "Outlook Email Extractor" by clicking on the option "Enter Activation Key" and fill the registration detail with the "Activation Code".
- Buy : To get the "Activation Code" user will have to buy "Outlook Email Extractor". For that you can visit our website by choosing option "Buy Activation Key".
- Try It : To continue the demo version of "Outlook Email Extractor" click on "Continue Trial Version".
Q.2. How to Select a Profile & Extract Email Addresses From MS Outlook?
- After you run "Outlook Email Extractor" will ask you to select available profile and fill all available personal folders from selected folders.
- Now user can check or uncheck personal folders or sub-folders from which he/she has to extract Email IDs.
- After selecting the folders user can click on "Start Extracting Emails".
- User can also change the settings by clicking on option "Setting" and can restrict duplicate ids and other things. Setting option is in tool.
- The user can also "Stop" the search up to a point.
Q.3. How to Select or Change a Profile?
- User can also select or change the current profile by clicking on the option "Choose Profile".
- After that there will be an option of closing all outlook explorer. Click on option Yes.
- When you click yes the default profile will be selected automatically.
Q.4. How to Select Default Outlook Express (.DBX) Files & Add other .dbx files?
- To extract email ids from Outlook Express the user will have to select "Outlook Express (.DBX) Email Extractor" in the software.
- Then the user has to include .DBX files by clicking on the option "Add .DBX files".
- Now you will see all the default .DBX files on your screen.
- Then you have to click on "Extract Emails" and it will start extracting email ids.
- The user can also stop the processing by clicking on "Stop" option given below.
Q.5. How to Filter Extracted Email Addresses?
- Users can filter the email ids downloaded according to their settings in MS outlook and Outlook express.
- You can also change the criteria of extracting email ids by going into settings and making changes in the options given.
- The user can make changes and click on the option "Apply" to save the changes.
- Now the IDs which you will receive on your screen are filtered.
Q.6. Settings Options ?
- Go to tool menu and click on setting.
- Outlook Email Extractor has options to modify the search by making changes in the settings option.
- User can check or uncheck the "Search Duplicate Email Addresses" and will get duplicate or original email ids.
- User can also prefer email with keywords of your choice. It will make easy to pick up mail ids.
Q.7. How to Save Extracted Email Addresses?
- User can also choose option to save the data.
- When you will click on the option save emails you will get options to save the Email Addresses in different formats.
- User can save the data either in .CSV format (Excel) or in .TXT format (Notepad).